Why false eyelashes have become the must-have every day accessory
Celebrities and famous people worldwide always have been a thing, but gradually false eyelashes have become an everyday accessory for millions. Thanks to social media and Instagram-fueled trends, it has become an accessory that is worn by people worldwide. The introduction of false eyelashes have also brought many other products into the market like lash adhesives and mascaras. There are numerous styles and different customizations of eyelashes that can bring out and beautify each person’s style. There are many different versions including synthetic, hollow, and matte lashes.
The Shop UBC team has decided to list all the benefits and pros of false lashes in order to help you find the perfect lash for your eye shape. So grab your lashes and lash adhesive and prepare to become a master of falsies.
They can be used to accentuate your natural eyelashes and can become an alternative for those who have short and thin lashes. As we mentioned, they come in many different lengths and colors to match your style. It can help you create a bold look that you can wear at a party, a date and just a night out with your friends.
They also come in 3D Faux Mink, which add an enviable volume and depth to your lash look.
False lashes are not as difficult to apply as they seem but they do require some practice. Some brands recommend you buy adhesive strips or adhesive glue in order to make it easier to attach to your eyes.
I would summarize it’s application to seven steps.
- Size the lashes. Measure the strip against your actual eyelid and trim off the excess.
- Apply the lash adhesive to the outer seam with a small brush. Allow it to dry for a moment before it dries.
- Place the eyelash strip on your eyelid, and make it as close as possible to your actual lashes.
- Allow the glue to dry naturally
- In order to blend your natural lashes with the false ones, apply mascara
- Apply liquid eyeliner along your upper eyelids
- Done. Enjoy!